Application Material - General PhD Programmes
For the general PhD programmes (not the CDT) we need you to fill in the on-line form including names and detailes of two referees. Ask your referees to upload a file with the reference on headed paper and also to send a copy to the appropriate admission tutor:
- Dr Timothy Johnson (Department of Actuarial Mathematics and Statistics), e-mail:email@example.com
- Dr Daniel Coutand (Department of Mathematics), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
and then you upload 3 files via "Submit Application" below:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of all marks
- Research Statement. Upload a file giving the name of potential PhD supervisor and title of project (you may list several potential supervisors/projects if you wish).
MAC-MIGS CDT Applications
- The MAC-MIGS CDT programme has a different application procedure
- Please go to and follow the instructions on the page https://www.mac-migs.ac.uk/